High beam not working

Splitfire

Country flag
Bought my bike used. Months ago and I just noticed that the highbeam isn't working. No highbeam indicator on the dash. Fuse are fine. Bulb is good tried swaping it on the other side. My low beam is working fine. Just the high beam is not working. I tried dismantling the headlight controller where the signals and horns are. Remove 2 phillips. I couldn't remove the controller, its like its glued. Any idea. ?
And also found 4 female connectors under the battery case cover. They are not connected. Don't know what is it for.

Sahil yadav

Country flag
Bought my bike used. Months ago and I just noticed that the highbeam isn't working. No highbeam indicator on the dash. Fuse are fine. Bulb is good tried swaping it on the other side. My low beam is working fine. Just the high beam is not working. I tried dismantling the headlight controller where the signals and horns are. Remove 2 phillips. I couldn't remove the controller, its like its glued. Any idea. ?
And also found 4 female connectors under the battery case cover. They are not connected. Don't know what is it for.
Bro same problem here please tell me the solution

KTMLaos

Country flag
I have had similar issues with my Duke 200. Unscrewed the left handlebar indicator switch cluster. bend the two halves aware from the handlebars. Spray the contacts of the turn indicator, light switch and flash switch with electric-clean when operating the switches. Let the stuff evaporate or blow dry with an air-line and mine worked again. The bike is from 2012.
The 'controller' is held together by two screws and a location dowel (to prevent it from turning on the bars).