Hotbodies body work

hydroz1

Dzus fastener to connect the mid fairing to the belly pan.

Very nice.

Any more details, please let us know.

-Vince

nino209

I got pricing from them, they said $699.95 and of course they have their racer deals, not sure what that would be, if anyone needs more info contact Rick at hotbodies, ext 3
It's available for sale now, they should start getting sets by next week.

grenade

Little bummed to see this. I was hoping for a traditional upper and lower. Several others are producing the same thing already.

Can someone please come out with a normal race upper and belly pan!!

ToraTora

Country flag
Tyga makes some pretty nice 250 two stroke farings that would probably fit on the RC with just a little bit of effort.

=maz=

Country flag
Little bummed to see this. I was hoping for a traditional upper and lower. Several others are producing the same thing already.

Can someone please come out with a normal race upper and belly pan!!

^^^So much this.

I agree with Grenade. If you are in the business of building 'race' bodywork, why wouldn't you build a proper race fairing? Instead of an "easy to use at the track" fairing, they went the low creativity route and copied the stock stuff...wow how inventive. It is probably nice stuff but certainly isn't going to sell to racers who are looking for a two piece fairing with a normal race type (and higher) screen. Guess I will be waiting till someone else makes something. Parillaguy

Bobby

I think I'll just get the belly pan to make it race legal and then worry about getting the uppers when I can find a deal. Hotbodies doesn't even have the KTM stuff listed on their site yet. =( I guess I'll have to call.