Installed Rapidbike EVO excluisve, is my RC going to blow up?

jardajiric

Country flag
Hello Guys,
I own KTM RC390R 2018. And recently I have purchased and installed Rapidbike EVO Exclusive (https://www.wrs.it/en/ecu-unit/3025...rtrYSxkrVBFRZ3r9AomZfVts-gC9VLwBRw_fh4WvlEoxw). The website mentions, that the ECU is able to increase RPM by 1000. I have 2 questions. Does the ECU come with this feature actived, and if it does, is my RC390 going to blow up if I rev it to increased redline? The head and valves is all stock, only upgrades are Grey area bigger Injector, decat and KN airfilter. I tried to contact the manufacturer for 2 weeks, they never responded. The manual says nothing about it. I am taking my RC to track next month, and would be very sad if I blew the engine. I am located in Europe and the unit was shipped from Italy, if that matters. Thanks for any advice.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
That feature was removed on most RB firmware so it shouldn't be possible anymore. Additionally someone would have had to set it up in the software of the RB unit prior to sending it to you which I can't imagine anyone doing. Maximum increase I would do on a stock motor is 300.

jardajiric

Country flag
Thank you for response. I found this post on Duke390 forum, is this guy wrong, or maybe it could be different in europe?

Attachments

• rapidbike_evo_forum_.PNG
    rapidbike_evo_forum_.PNG
    108.2 KB · Views: 15