Intermittent idle (not fuelling related)

Icehax

Country flag
Hi everybody, i have kind of a weird problem. My 2018 rc390 is idling weirdly and shutting off. I have a wideband sensor mounted and it reads 14-14.5 when it's idling normally then it will jump up to 16 for a brief second and then back down (if it doesn't shut off). Do you have any idea what might be causing this? The idea i have right now is that my bike's lambda sensor (the narrowband one) might be starting to go, but I'm not seeing anything when not at idle...

Icehax

Country flag
Ok this is getting weirder by the minute and it's pissing me off... lambda sensor seems to be working just fine, i connected the powertronic software to take a look at the injector power etc and it's stable until the bike misfires a couple times then it goes up to compensate... it is starting to look like a spark issue... this is really annoying. I will try to get it on video, maybe someone has an idea...

Icehax

Country flag
Now I'm thinking i might have a vacuum leak... cause i dont see how the ignition could only misfire at idle...

Icehax

Country flag
What is your check engine light for?
Ah yes forgot to mention, during my delirium i tried to disconnect the lambda completely , btw i think i might have just fixed it, in a fit of rage i plucked the sparkplug connector out and then put it back in and it isn't happening anymore? Tomorrow I'll take a better look, might be that the connector is dirty?