Question Is there any manual for suspention?

BlackSyS

Country flag
Hi...
I would like to adjuste my stock suspention according to my weight. Is there any manuals where I can find necessary adjustments?

P.s. owners manual states only factory default configuration :(

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hi...
I would like to adjuste my stock suspention according to my weight. Is there any manuals where I can find necessary adjustments?

P.s. owners manual states only factory default configuration :(
The only adjustment you can "officially" make is change the rest shocks spring preload. The forks and shock are not adjustable.

There are two ways to go for resolving this:
1) cheaper method but more initial labor: for the front end: drop in a set of springs in the front end and tune with preload spacers and oil viscosity. For the rear go with a 99-02 R6 or 07-08 R1 shock, and fit a spring rated for your weight and a threaded preload adjuster. Note: I sell all the parts for both at Formula390, and LOTS of people are running this setup. This will run you around $400.

2) EXPENSIVE but easier to setup: For the front go with Andreani or KTech cartridge fork kit for the rear go with KTech or Bitubo rear shock. Again, with both setup with the correct spring. This will run you around $2500.