KTM 250 Standard Race kit !!! wowww

kayabusa

Country flag
Looks like Pete Breier doesn't' believe that racing the KTM RC390 is Cost/effective ..... so they pulled out this KTM 250 Standard, thats looks like a SXF 250 with a Road Kit (correct me if Im wrong) to be the bike for the Northern Europe Talent Cup.

Links to the news:
WorldSBK
https://www.northerntalentcup.com/

Is this the dead sentence to the RC390 ?

42ab1208-1f3d-4c26-97f0-c1b6cbdc9ab7.jpg

Last edited:

Andy

Country flag
Cost effective!

That looks like a RC250R chassis and swingarm so that probably costs more than a RC390!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kayabusa

Country flag
Andy I manage to found more pictures of the bike, it is a SXF250 motocross bike with a shortened swingarm. KTM didn't setup the price yet, but the hole concept it is to have a low cost race bike, and to have a low cost racing bike was suggested by Carmelo Ezpeleta. The president of ADAC said that new KTM 250 bike will replace the RC390 from now on. I'm pretty sure this will spread out quickly over Europe and then the rest of the world.

mmatusacebo

My manager wrote an email to the factory and they replied that only 30 units will be produced worldwide, focusing in this new Dorna competition. The bikes will be around 15.000 Euros each, including a Race Pack similar to the ADAC, SSP300 and R versions.

My manager wrote an email to the factory and they replied that only 30 units will be produced worldwide, focusing in this new Dorna competition. The bikes will be around 15.000 Euros each, including a Race Pack similar to the ADAC, SSP300 and R versions.

Thats about 7000 euros overpriced for what it is!