KTM 'All Elements Pack' made by OGIO

JKBC

page 97 in the KTM Powerwear catalog
I'm very happy with it and it is pretty big for what it is. I often ride around with my Nikon, in camera bag with accessories, inside it. But it is useful for smaller grocery runs like today...15 pack of 355ml cans and 12 .5L cans which pretty much filled it. It has a roll top so you can vary
the size a bit and the straps all have nifty velcro things on the end to roll up excess strap and not have that hanging where-ever a strap is. And it should be rainproof.
All Elements Pack d.jpgKTM OGIO all elements roll top backpack..JPG

A1VW2NV

Country flag
How on earth did you successfully order anything from the PP catalog??
And you've got some great "sodas" there.

JKBC

I ordered the backpack, the Pegscratch Evo jacket and pants, those KTM Adventure gloves and KTM-Alpinestar boots at the dealer about one week before they knew they'd have my bike and they had everything when I picked up my bike.
All except the particular boots I got are in the current Powerwear catalog that you probably got with your bike in the binder thing.

Yes the Hell's Gate lager is my favorite and is a locally 'made in BC' beer (amongst more than 100) but the Austrian Stiegl beer, which conforms to the German purity law of 1516 (isn't a race thing) that 'beer' should have only 3 ingredients...water, malted barley and hops, really is a good flavourful beer with perfect golden colour in a glass....a real treat. Curiously that law is probably the first modern consumer protection law anywhere in the world but then good beer really is extremely important isn't it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinheitsgebot

Last edited: