ktm part out

simpletty

Country flag
Since there is no interest in the bike itselt, I am forced to part it out. No deals will be made on parts since they are all brand new. Prices are firm

tyga wsp300 exhaust-$1000
engine-rebuilt, ported, custom cams, tyga retainers, new valves and pistions, slipper clutch. rear wheel dynoed at 47.8hp -$2600
bitubo rear shock xxf11 set up for 215lb rider -$1000
bitubo front fork setup for 215 lb rider (jbh01v1) $1000
power commander with quick shift setup (custom dyno tune for engine) 500$
wheels stock, painted black with front galfet 320mm rotor 300$
rc390r airbox $150
aluminum triple clamp 100
motion pro quick turn throttle and kill switch 300$
415 chain and gearing from forumla 390 250$
bodywork (rear race seat, lower fairing to fit exhaust, stock upper, race upper and windscreen, all wrapped(can send pics) 1200$
once this is all sold the frame and rearsets will be sold for 400$
no lowballers, no bargains, no deals, multiple items we can talk pricing. All the cost to ship is on you, all prices are in USD.

Mirius

Country flag
I’m unclear why you expect people to pay new prices for parts that have been fitted to a bike. I’m not looking to buy but if I were I’d spend the same money on something boxed from a dealer where there was comeback for issues.

simpletty

Country flag
I’m unclear why you expect people to pay new prices for parts that have been fitted to a bike. I’m not looking to buy but if I were I’d spend the same money on something boxed from a dealer where there was comeback for issues.

Well have at it then, feel free to get new parts and the “warranty “. Race parts have none BTW. Plus the prices aren’t new price. Do your homework before you decide to post on a thread with your opinions. So move along and continue to “monitor” posts for the sake of just having something to say