KTM RC390 : Selling Ari Henning's Championship Winner

lararaven

(SOLD) KTM RC390 : Selling Ari Henning's Championship Winner

Hi, guys! i'm new to the forum, and this seemed like the perfect place to offer up the KTM RC390 that I bought from Ari Henning earlier this year.

Here's his walkaround of the bike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU1_6PKI-mc

Here are the details:

2015 KTM RC390
~3,000 miles. Engine recently rebuilt by KTM North America RC390 Cup chief mechanic.
30+ race wins, two CVMA championships, one lap record, zero crashes. Meticulously maintained by a guy that’s obsessed with wrenching. Bike was developed over the course of two seasons of racing with help from some of the industry’s best tuners and builders. Many hours of experimentation have gone into the chassis setup on this bike. Dozens of parts have tested been tested and dismissed or accepted in order to yield the best performance possible. All extraneous components have been removed to reduce weight and simplify maintenance. Fully safety wired, freshly tuned up, and ready to race in AHRMA SOS classes and various lightweight classes with local clubs like CVMA, AFM, and WERA. Clean and clear title. Registered PNO.

Price: $6,500

Upgrades (totalling over $8,500) include:
- Tyga billet rearsets
- KTM RC390 Cup ECU reflash
- Mivv exhaust, custom welded for additional cornering clearance
- Andreani fully adjustable fork cartridges (set up for 175-lb. rider)
- JRi fully adjustable shock (set up for 175-lb. rider)
- Fast Frank captured aluminum wheel spacers, axle cup, billet axle blocks, spools
- T-Rex frame sliders
- T-Rex engine covers
- TTO digital thermometer (upgrade to stock temp readout)
- Rottweiler aluminum fairing stay
- Motion Pro Rev2 throttle kit w/ additional reels
- Quick-disconnect fuel line
- Li-ion battery (-5 lbs.)
- Tsubaki 520 racing chain
- KTM PowerParts aluminum rear sprocket
- Driven clip-ons
- Driven billet top triple,machined to alter ride height for ideal geometry (7mm thinner)
- Fast Frank billet aluminum steering stem nut (3.5mm thinner)
- Fast Frank billet aluminum steering stem bolt
- Stainless brake hoses
- ABS removed
- EBC HH pads (front)
- Galfer 320mm front wave rotor
- Custom adjustable steering stops
- Rear brake-fluid reservoir delete
- K&N air filter
- KTM PowerParts axle sliders
- MNNTHBX airbox lid
- Pro Bolt titanium front caliper bolts (50% weight of stock steel parts)
- Pro Bolt titanium front/rear brake disc bolts (50% weight)
- Stomp Grip tank pads
- Tyga race bodywork
- Radiator guard
- Helix Racing high-pressure radiator cap
- Radiator fan removed
- Sidestand switch delete
- Samco silicone hose kit w/ thermostat delete
- Upgraded All Balls wheel bearings
- Rizoma brake lever guard
- Slipper clutch
- Upgraded head gasket
- Pro-Bolt aluminum “race spec” fasteners galore (60% weight of steel parts)
- Keyless ignition
- Motion Pro start/stop narrow switch cluster
- Simplified wiring
- Bridgestone V02 rear/R10 front race tires installed
- Custom Sick **** exhaust hanger (It’s famous on the internet...)
- There’s probably more that I’m forgetting!

INCLUDED SPARES
Wheels
Tires

Last edited:
If you guys know of Ari at all from Motorcyclist Magazine, On Two Wheels, MC Garage or in person you know this bike is as good as an RC will get. (Maybe aside of a 390R with sport kit). It's ridiculously nice and I was super bummed I couldn't afford it when he offered it to me.

This thing is the most well kept and built (and documented on youtube!) bike out there!

lararaven

If you guys know of Ari at all from Motorcyclist Magazine, On Two Wheels, MC Garage or in person you know this bike is as good as an RC will get. (Maybe aside of a 390R with sport kit). It's ridiculously nice and I was super bummed I couldn't afford it when he offered it to me.

This thing is the most well kept and built (and documented on youtube!) bike out there!

Hey, thanks for that! It's sooooooo much fun to ride, for sure. It's just not getting enough use in my life (I have two vintage racers that take up all of my time, from riding to wrenching), and it's a shame to leave this beaut in the back of the garage. Please do pass the word (or recosider buying it?)... thanks! :D

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
"Simplified wiring" :) That's a funny way to spell "Hacked up wiring harness" ;)

In all seriousness, that's a ******* steal for the bike, especially considering the suspension, slipper clutch, and full kit Tyga bodywork and rearsets.

lararaven

Ha! Right? But it's nice to have the harness have all of the extra junk deleted.

Thanks for the kudos! It really is anamazing machine, and it's just (unexpectedly) going to waste in my garage. If you know anyone who is interested, please send them my way. :D

lararaven

The bike has been sold! Thank you all for passing the word; I had -lots- of interest. I think the new buyer is going to be really happy. :)

Izu

I'd say congratulations but I'm sad :rolleyes: like the girl you liked gets married to someone else kinda feeling... Hahaha ;)

But some things are out of our reach...