Question KTM rear wheel stand

Kanaloa

Country flag
First post, honor to be here so thanks for having me.
Brand new RC390 and went to install KTM rear wheel stand with travel adapters (part numbers 69329955000 and 69329955010). The adapter on the right side is impossible to screw in all the way. Left side, no issue. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 864B717C-0645-44D5-A371-962C65CD91FA.jpeg
    864B717C-0645-44D5-A371-962C65CD91FA.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 12

dave

Country flag
Did you sort out your problem. I'm having problem with both holes. Size m10 1.25 thread . But it's so tight still about 10mm left to screw. What did you do mate

I had a similar issue on a CBR, I had to spray brake cleaner into the threads and wire brush if possible.

If that does not work, try buying a tap and die kit and run the tap through the threads. But main thing is cleaning them out, it is a very exposed area to the environment and threads have tight tolerances.

dave

Country flag
I had a similar issue on a CBR, I had to spray brake cleaner into the threads and wire brush if possible.

If that does not work, try buying a tap and die kit and run the tap through the threads. But main thing is cleaning them out, it is a very exposed area to the environment and threads have tight tolerances.
I've just ordered tap..die set .I'll let you know how it goes thanks 😊