john13

Country flag
Bought these and installed--what a project! Lots of soldering and trial and error to get it fitted well. Not sure if it was worth the effort. Also, I'm not sure how they got it to sit so nicely on the mirror but I installed them vertically on the stalk and that seems to look good and stick well. Also now I have a fast flash. :confused::mad:

Anyways, its done! Pics to follow if anyone is interested.

Tirefriar

Country flag
Wonder if you could incorporate indicators into the front running lights so either the left or right section flahes (orange)?

i rewired turn signals into DRLs on my former MV Agusta Brutale. It was a matter of splicing in connector leads and plugging them in. On the MV DRLs were separate for left and right. Is the case for RC? If so, this should be an easy conversion which I’d love to do and blow out the stock signals.

BTW, the conversion looked stock except that lighting was white but I never got heat from LEOs. I guess if it looks like it came from factory it will pass the muster. Plus I was able to replace useless stock mirrors on the MV with bar ends.

Last edited: