Let's see your helmet

I will not show you my helmet because it is not really nice looking.
The point is I wanted a light helmet (around 1100g instead of usual 1300-1400g)
The choice with this criteria is not big...
Suprisingly I've seen at my KTM dealer ugly gray KTM helmet, and a nice one, very light, done by Marushin (Japan company)
Unfortunately this helmet was produced until last year only, and there is nothing in stock.
As I was fitting very well in the uggly new model, I research and found out that the nice Marushin helmet exists also, out of KTM shops, with more basic colors...
The model is : Marushin 999 RS
It exists also in carbon
The good news is that it's not expensive (less than 200 USD),
and it get the maximum mak at the SHARP Safety scheme

TheRoadWarrior

14441133_10205707019109545_2131863684239715780_n.jpg

Treachery

Country flag
I've got a couple of lids, this one's boring-ish, but I went with it for the matte black:

image.jpeg

GiVi HPS X.01. Ratcheting chinstrap, fully removeable liner, integral sunshade. Chin bar swaps out from this version (with a chin vent) to a "summer" version that has a series of always-open vents on either side of center. You can also remove the chin bar altogether, snap in a couple of covers and wear it as an open, "jet" style helmet, retaining the face shield and sunshade. I always ride with the bar in place.

Andy

Country flag
That was my favourite lid of all time!

Photo 24-12-2016, 11 33 41.jpg

Wish I still had it, been looking for a new Arai to replace my old one but tried a HJC RPHA on the other day.

Maddog Reynolds

Nitro helmet, Powerwear Vector X2 gloves.

I always said I don't want to go colour-coordinated like a Power Ranger, but it turns out those are perfect summer gloves for me :)

The helmet is nothing special, except that it fits my head. Nothing else fits like that, so I keep it. I have a no-name open face lid as well, but it's butt-ugly :)20170819_235515-1.jpg