Let's see your RC

MrGrody

Ortega last Tuesday on July 4th. I saw another RC390 up there for a sec. Was that anyone on here?

UBXnPn6.jpg
I was riding thru with my wife. Me on the rc390 and her on the Cbr. Was heading to Dana point.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Michelle

Looks smart MrGrody , I see you have upgraded your foot pegs and shock ,, I would like to upgrade my shocker next :D

Here is my little spitfire ,, it sounds like a spitfire anyway ,, I wanted a loud exhaust but its too loud really so I may have to buy another one ...IMG_2195.jpg

RCinBC

Country flag
thanks! No the tint isn't coming off, yet. I only clean the visor under the tap with soap and my hands, never a cloth. The gold is only on the outside, the tint is just grey when you look through it, like a 2-way mirror.

eirik95

IMGP9472-2.jpg Here is the latest picture I have of mine. First bike I have ever owned, or driven for that matter. Cheap mods here and there, probably going to replace it with a 600 soon anyways. But I really love this thing, and you learn so much riding it.

RedWinter

Got my 2016 nearly ready. Exhaust, PC, K&N and Bitubo cartirdges and K-Spec rear installed by a shop, lots of other track bits pending my first service. Race fairings painted white and black from a buddy ready for install, final pics to come closer to track days. Went for a ride and got a low battery light and it died. Checked and it's the 2 long, 4 short blink code.... think my stator is bad :-( ....... off to the shop this morning.

fresh.jpg