Let's see your RC

antarius

Here's my 2017. It hasn't had much done yet as I have more under-the-hood stuff to do to prepare it for the track next season, but I just put on the 2017 Competition Werkes high mount exhaust and took a bunch of heavy other garbage off the bike.

Next up is suspension (Penske / Andreani), a Power Commander and then Tyga Front/Rear bodywork. Also gotta do all the basic stuff like disable the side stand switch and smog removal, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 520

hvlmike

Country flag
Here's mine. Ohlins shock, Andreanni cartridges, Pirelli SC tires, Leo Vince mid pipe, KN filter and PVC. Fun bike!

Attachments

• IMG_20180606_212334.jpg
    IMG_20180606_212334.jpg
    1,006.5 KB · Views: 491

cameronc56

img_3969.jpg

new rc

IMAG1063.jpgIMAG1062.jpgIMAG1079.jpgIMAG1080.jpg

Here's a few from the night of delivery a few days ago and then the next night at work.
1 mile on her when delivered and I couldn't be happier with a first bike.

UMZenki

i'll just leave these here...my RC16 inspired RC390. before i threw it at the scenery (in a major way :D)

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG

Last edited:

antarius

Tyga front fairing, windscreen, tail section and seat... painted and installed. SMOG stuff removed / solenoid switch bypassed. I have sure taken off a bunch of stock, heavy, garbage! I'll weigh at some point but all I can say is the front fairing, rear fairing, lights, exhaust and catalytic converter took a ton of weight off this thing.

Next up is suspension -- shock and forks. Then she'll be ready.

IMG_0972.jpg

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
A couple RCs: One for the track and one under construction for the heck of it.
Number 1 RC - Track.jpg

Number 2 RC - Stock.jpg