Looking for this decal kit

Hekimpd

I live in Indiana, so I'm hoping this decal set is available state side. Thanks for any help you can provide.

image.jpeg

Ive been following this forum for some time, so hi from NW Indiana!

Hekimpd

Well a little bit of looking around and I found out the company is EDT GFX out of Malaysia. I made contact with them and I'll let you know how they are to deal with. They said the kit was $150, however I was unable to confirm what the kit consist of. Here's there page: https://m.facebook.com/edtgfx

Hekimpd

Thanks for the reply. I saw the one you posted before, however the above one looked more, "race" looking if that makes sense. Either way thanks for the response. :)

TTEnvy

I found this graphics kit on Ebay from Moto Graphics for $135 including shipping. They are based out of India. Here is a photo of my bike with the decals. IMG_3337.jpg

Hekimpd

I found this graphics kit on Ebay from Moto Graphics for $135 including shipping. They are based out of India. Here is a photo of my bike with the decals. View attachment 1866

I saw that, it looks very nice. Thanks for the info. The company I mentioned above, I'm working with at the moment. We'll see how well they treat me and I'll let you all know. They're based out of Malaysia.

Andy

Country flag
I've been looking for Red Bull scheme, works out at £83 for sending to UK.

Anyone confirm quality.

Hekimpd

I'm going to use a heat gun on low heat or a hair drier. I believe you can use rubbing alcohol to remove any glue residue. Also, EdtGfx are great to deal with, just a little slow for the process. Doesn't help I'm in the states and they are in Malaysia. :eek:

Hekimpd

I just received the kit from EdtGfx. Everything is labeled, they gave me extra to make sure I was able to wrap what I needed, extra to try a small wrap on the tank and plenty of their decals. The delivery time was faster than I expected from Malaysia. EdtGfx are extremely professional and can make basically whatever you want and super nice.

Ill post up pictures as I attempt to apply all these. Wish me luck, lol.

Hekimpd

Here's one picture so far. I have to fix one side and let me say, wrapping is an art and I'm not an artist. Ugh.... Anyway, I'll post more when I can minus the bad spots ;-)image.jpg

A1VW2NV

Country flag
Looks great! Are you using a heat gun or torch? Either will help with those hard areas. I wrapped my windshield and would not have been able to get it done without my heat gun.

Hekimpd

Ugh, sorry for not replying. I'm using a heat guy, my daughter and the wife occasionally. ;-). Here's a few more. Again, I'm glad you can't see the small bubbles.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

stevieboy

Country flag
I found this graphics kit on Ebay from Moto Graphics for $135 including shipping. They are based out of India. Here is a photo of my bike with the decals. View attachment 1866

I was looking at those too. Glad they were worth the time and expense. I ended up going a little simpler.

Attachments

• IMG_1190.JPG
    IMG_1190.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:

Hekimpd

It's almost completed. I messed up the right lower belly pan, so I'm looking to find someone in the area to wrap it. To many complex curves and of course I added the sponsor decals too. So I need them as well. The place in Malaysia I got the original kit won't answer my messages, so I'm left on my own to find the sponsor decals.

KOLWER

Redbull

I like this a lot and is exactly what I am looking for, thx for sharing. I also added the O shock, what a difference! next is teh Werks pipe, how od you like it and did you get it mapped as well? Can you feel a power increase?

Kolwer

Hekimpd

Had to get the lower belly pan painted. I was I able to wrap the right side. So now the hunt is on for the replacement decals. I'll try to have pics of it finished in a day or two. The company in Malaysia was fantastic in the beginning, however they then we're none existent after I got the pieces. FYI the wrapping material is of low quality, so you maybe better off just purchasing the material on your own. The cost of good wrapping material, i.e. 3m isn't cheap. However, I heard it's worth it.

cdull3

Looks pretty awesome man! Off topic I'm also in Indiana north of Indianapolis

I wanna get a kit like this
40f70fd16977c7711e40f109af09821d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk