Lost 2 bolts. Trying to find a place to order that online.

JeffNoel

Hey, While washing my bike yesterday, I realized two bolts are missing. One linking my left-side fairing with my windshield, and one on my powerparts engine guard.
I've been trying to find a place online to order these bolts... I can find the first bolt on most OEM parts sellers, but I can't find the powerparts torx bolt anywhere.

Anybody knows where I can get these ?

airazen

Country flag
you can use an aftermarket bolts, just measure them using vernier calipers...

like on the side fairing-windscreen, take the right side bolt out and measure them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeffNoel

Found another bolt, same threading, same length. Put out the bolt of the right fairing to see how to put it back, can't put both back in !
There seem to be something going on with these bolts' hole. They bolt into the plastic box below the tachometer (most likely the light assembly ?) and there's some metal piece interefering.

I'll have to look more into it.

Thanks for your help !

mmatusacebo

pho_pp_nmon_90812966144_clutch_cover_protection_with_aluminium_slider__sall__awsg__v1.jpg

Bolt M6x40 0025 060406

That's the part code for the original bolts. Your dealer should find it using that number. Both Clutch and Ignition cover uses the same bolts.

mmatusacebo

And something interesting:

Plastic Slider [90812966010]

That´s the code for the plastic insert to replace the aluminium orange ones, used in the CUP & ADAC RCs.

Last edited: