MCRA ULGT Race - Putnam Park Road Course - 4/15/2017

isaac_

Confused. Was this multiple riders? Why did one take hot pit a few minutes into the video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green_bread

Country flag
Confused. Was this multiple riders? Why did one take hot pit a few minutes into the video?

Yes, multiple riders. If you take a look in the upper right corner of the screen, its got the riders name/number listed there and changes when the view changes to another rider. I am #9 on an RC 390 and my teammate is #23 on a Ninja 300.

He took the pit lane because he ran wide in the corner and also caught a pretty big wind gust (thats what he says, at least.. haha) that pushed him the rest of the way off the track.

def multiple riders, i assume the hot pit was from a jump start penalty?

He DID jump the start, but he got lucky and didnt catch a penalty for it. The trip through the pit was just rider error. He did a good job of pushing really hard to catch back up to the pack. I backed way off of the pace after I saw that the rider that was closest to me crashed in the 2nd to last corner. It almost bit me in the ass, though, because I had a hard time getting back up to pace when I saw my teammate was closing down on me. Good lesson learned there about not worrying what is going on behind you and just keep pressing forward.