MCRA ULGT Race - Putnam Park Road Course - 7/01/2017

green_bread

Country flag
Hey guys! As I am finally wrapping up the 2017 season video edits, I will be releasing a new video each day this week. If you like what you see, please give my page a like. If you REALLY like what you see, subscribe to my channel.
1f642.png
:)
Thanks for watching!

Post from my FB page:

IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED!!! I have completed all of the race footage from the 2017 MCRA Racing Challenge Series! Each day this week, I will be releasing a new video and recapping a little bit about each race as it has been a while since each one occurred. Without further ado, lets kick things off!07/01/17 - Putnam Park - Sat. Race.
Up until this point in the season, Cameron and I had swapped wins at each event. I would win on Saturday and he would win on Sunday. At the first Putnam event of the season, I had made things more difficult on myself than they needed to be by choosing the wrong gearing for the track/conditions. This time out, I was sure I had picked a much better gear ratio and went in to this race with the idea that if I stayed in front, he couldnt challenge for the win. BOY, was I wrong! As most of our races over the 2017 season, this one came down to the last lap!
Lets hear your thoughts on these videos, please! Besides getting them released in a more timely fashion, what would you like to see in the videos for 2018? Is there anything these videos are missing that would make them more interesting/engaging for you to watch?

[video=youtube;hiI6UJ2glC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiI6UJ2glC4[/video]