aj@x

I would, but I don't know him, and we're in different countries. I'm not sure, but I bet international shipping costs from Australia, to the US sucks.

Correct postage cost does suck for Oz to US, hopefully i can sell them on to someone here in Australia. I will be purchasing a set of MNNTHBX mirror block off plates next :D , once my bar end mirrors arrive and i find some adhesive led indicators i like.

aj@x

Those look great, should go really nice right on the outer edge of the windscreen somewhere, probably provide better visibility than the stock ones to other drivers also as the stocko's are very front facing.

Just ordered the mirror block offs just then :D

Last edited:

RobbiRob76

I love these relocation wedges... Must have if don't want to bar ends, (I don't)... Maintains stock looks, but mirrors are actually functional now! Great product!!!

Fasteddy

Country flag
I love these relocation wedges... Must have if don't want to bar ends, (I don't)... Maintains stock looks, but mirrors are actually functional now! Great product!!!

Yes they are!
icon11.png

Treachery

Country flag
Yeah, gonna have to pony up in the immediate future. Just hope I'm not sitting on it in the garage looking in the mirrors for several (cold, wet) months.

Ordered a set of these over 3 weeks ago - Unfortunately it seems USPS has mis directed and sent to France - Hmm not to far from Australia!!!! Im sure they are great products but international postage costs a fortune and will be around a month since I paid for them - or even longer now that they are coming from France !! Ordered and paid for a heap of other items from MNNTHBX and 3 weeks later still haven't arrived in Australia very disappointing for the cost od freight - just my experience

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Why have you not brought this to our attention, so we can try to run it down? I'm sorry to see it's floating. If we're anything with shipping, it's FAST 90% of the time, we get packages shipped within hours of the order, which to a US customer means they have product in 1-3 days, and generally a week for international orders...

Bagwell

Country flag
Yeah, kinda hard to control shipping problems after it leaves the shop and they dont know its headed the wrong direction. Hopefully it can get redirected to the right place. Good luck.

Treachery

Country flag
Why have you not brought this to our attention, so we can try to run it down? I'm sorry to see it's floating. If we're anything with shipping, it's FAST 90% of the time, we get packages shipped within hours of the order, which to a US customer means they have product in 1-3 days, and generally a week for international orders...

Yeah, kinda hard to control shipping problems after it leaves the shop and they dont know its headed the wrong direction. Hopefully it can get redirected to the right place. Good luck.

Agree. Kinda bad form to prang a vendor over the performance of an international shipper.

Opp's I have been misunderstood , no bagging intended for MNNTHBX - MNNTHNBX provide a great product and are a great vender for the RC we would still be riding stock bikes if it wasn't for great products like the mirror wedges .

The amount of handling errors we get here in Australia from USPS International is unbelievable hence the long delays - I'm sure within America the postage works great but when it has left your shores that is usually when things go wrong - I am sure they will turn up.

Once again sorry if they way I wrote my post looked like I was bagging MNNTHBX that was never my intensions - Cheers

aj@x

Dunno how any of that translated to bagging the vendor, it was clearly a rant about the postal system. I'm also on the Sunshine Coast in Australia and i usually receive my item in a week and a half from this particular vendor which i think is not bad at all. I don't really care how long the postage takes to be honest, i care more about packaging and the product getting to me in good condition and no damage marks etc.

Bagwell

Country flag
In this day and age where reviews are riddled with complaints about a product because of delivery or something out of the control of the seller, I may have just gotten the wrong impression reading the post. My bad. :)

emiller

Country flag
They are nice but didn't work for me as I expected, when you turn the brake and clutch handle gets very close to the RVM, I know I can lower the handles but after messing with the RVM I figured out they are fully adjustable, they seem like you can only tilt them up and down but that is not the case, if anyone is interested I will be selling mine on eBay very soon.

The Mirror wedge quality is very good, I have no complains with the item quality.

Treachery

Country flag
I dunno, but rather than eBay, why not post 'em up in the forum classifieds? Supporting the brethren, so to speak.

Bagwell

Country flag
Yes, it would be great if folks would post parts in the for sale forum here instead of automatically going to ebay. I understand if people want to lowball you then by all means put it on ebay, but giving the forum here a chance to do its job seems like a great idea. :)

Just installed some of these wedges - Totally impressed with the result - I have the Driven top clamp and clamp on bars also fitted - with both of these items fitted I could not be more happy with the result - No more worrying about blind spots.

One of the other things I like about the wedges fitted, is that in my opinion they make the mirrors sit a way lot lower which gives the bike a more race look at the front - Although it seems they don't suit everyone that has purchased all I can say it was a must have item for me. Cheers

regular_guy

Same here. While the front brake lever gets a little close, it's not too close. I can definitely see what's behind me now. They work great.