Seth

Country flag
Awesome 2 day shipping!! Installed them after work, 15 minute job between beers =) The look in the front is low down, like a cafe racer, not bad at all! I can tell Ill be able to use the mirrors as only 1/8th of my arm shows instead of the whole thing.
I like the idea of having the most visibility from what is behind the motorcycle as possible. I think I will start a new thread on this topic as it is very important.

Zaft

I purchased these a couple weeks ago. Fast shipping and easy install. Visibility is much better! Overall a must have upgrade.

Slowpoke

Just thought I'd throw my opinion in for anyone who cares. Ordered these about a week ago to the U.K, came VERY quickly & well packed. Quality is top notch 10/10. Screws are included. Installation was a fifteen minute job, a child could do it. Performance wise for me they are a life saver. I can actually use my mirrors now, Visibility still isn't quite perfect but that's more to do with the shape of the mirrors themselves.I'd say I have 80% more rearward vision now.

The lower position does make moving the bike with them folded inwards slightly trickier but it's still do-able. The cut out for the Euro spec indicator connectors is a good size so no wire pinching issues.

All in 9/10! Great product from a great company (MNNTHBX)

Chris.