Morning ladies and gents

ApeTiVR46

How's everyone?

My name is Le, recently bought a well-sorted RC390 Cup for track days.

Looking forward to learning from all.

I'm located in TX.

Cheers,

Attachments

• KTM390C.jpg
    KTM390C.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 125
I raced at Cresson for the first time last season. I really liked it with the exception of the exit on rattlesnake. Not my favorite turn. I'm not sure what the delay has been on ECR. I hear different stories all the time.

COTA is great, just really pricey.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Next time you are in the Austin area give a shout out if you want to swing by the ranch and gander at the shop and stock room. :)

Also, the Friday of MotoGP weekend (This year April 12th) I host an annual Open House and Customer Appreciation Party and all RC folks are invited to come out for some BBQ.

ApeTiVR46

Will do.

Speaking of shop, How much would it be if I needed the Akra flashed to the new map? Mine has the pipe but was never flashed. And if possible, would it be able to get done within 1 hour? I do drive to Austin to have my Ape serviced at AF1.

Thank you

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Will do.

Speaking of shop, How much would it be if I needed the Akra flashed to the new map? Mine has the pipe but was never flashed. And if possible, would it be able to get done within 1 hour? I do drive to Austin to have my Ape serviced at AF1.

Thank you

You would need to swing by TJs (or your dealer) and have the flash done. The ECU is encrypted and the flash process has a "call Mattighofen and get permission" step... as such, only dealers can flash it. Well, with the possible exception of the work Josh did where he hacked his ECU but that would have been from disassembly of the ECU and directly flashing the EEPROM. That would have bypassed the encryption through the diagnostic port. As far as I know, he's also the only one who ever managed to flash the RC ECU with any map other than an official KTM one.

ApeTiVR46

Updated: leaked was found, via bad waterpump, bike is flashed. And waiting for the new season.

SLM is a good place to go.