musti

Country flag
Hello members,

I am a owner of a 2015 KTM RC 390

I have installed
- K&N air filter with stock air box
- Competition Werkes - GP Slip-On Exhaust Stainless Steel
- RACEdynamics PowerTRONIC piggy back ECU

I am looking for someone who can assist me with providing a map for my bike setup. I have no access to a dyno tuning center.

Now I called RACEdynamics and the support associate "Prashant" was extremely helpful in providing all the assistance. Unfortunately, in India, no one yet has imported the type of exhaust I have.

He informed me that I might find someone from the European countries / South American / North American countries who would be able to assist me with it.

Please let me know if someone has one or if you have an alternative I can try out.

I have found the best way to go about this kind of thing is to find the map first and then customise the bike to match the map and you won't have this kind of issue, I hope you find a solution to your problem.

musti

Country flag
I have found the best way to go about this kind of thing is to find the map first and then customise the bike to match the map and you won't have this kind of issue, I hope you find a solution to your problem.

I respect your approach, but like they say, "A glass with half water in it; You can either say the glass is half full or the glass is half empty."

Everyone has their own approach when it comes to customization.

In my opinion, map changes are only restricted to the hardware. If I can upgrade the hardware, then the map can be readjusted.

The reason for customization is to go to the next level anyways, so might as well do it all.

Cheers