Need new parts for my 2017 RC390

enoch

2017 RC390 got laid down this evening. Not much broke, but it's hard finding parts for 2017.
I need a new right side rear mirror, handlebar, fairing, rear brake pedal, and that's pretty much it.
Of these parts , which ones are different from 2015/2016?
I'm not able to find part number for 2017 right side handle bar, so I'm guesing the 2015 one should work? I ordered one anyway, but if it doesn't work I should be able to cancel the order.
Fairings are almost impossible to find for OEM. Any ideas where I can buy OEM fairing(s)?
The rear view mirror is also another one I was having issues finding. I can only find part numbers for 2015 but I hear they changed up for 2016/2017 but I'm not able to find the updated part numbers or even where to order.
The rear brake pedal seems to have been easy enough as I ordered one from eBay.

Any help is appreciated!

Tom

What country are you in? These things are like the Mitsubishi Evo of the sportbike world, so it's strange that you are having trouble sourcing parts. Everything you listed is backwards compatible, but will look different aesthetically between the the two generations. I can give you the factory brake pedal that's been taking up space in my junk drawer, but I'm not sure how much it would cost to ship it to you. The KTM power part one that I replaced it with is like $30 so it may make more sense to just get one of those.

enoch

I'm in the US.
I already ordered the brake pedal so I'm good on that front. The handlebar, if it is the same, is already ordered as well. But the right mirror and fairing, especially the fairing, are quite hard to find though.

Tom

Your local dealer should have the fairing, but at that price you may as well upgrade the bodywork for a lighter set from Formula390 Formula390

Andy

Country flag
From what I’ve seen fairing panels are the same across models as well as most items except the side cases on later models. Obvious difference with panels is the colour schemes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enoch

I had Brandon from KTM Twins give me the best answer yet: 2017 and 2018 use basically the same part numbers. KTM updated a lot of parts/part numbers for 2017 which carried on to 2018. This explains why I couldn't find part numbers for the 2017 but could for the 2018. So for anyone else out there looking for parts for their 2017, just look at parts for 2018 and they're all practically identical.
The handlebar I had ordered, for example, had a different part number for 2018 which is what I needed.