New Tyga Exhaust?

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I am not Tyga, so I cannot say anything for that. I doubt there is a performance difference on the can shape, but can't say it for sure.
Thanks. While we're at it, maybe you can clear up my confusion about why Tyga posts exactly the same dyno charts for two different exhausts:

Set, Exhaust Pipe, Race System, KTM RC390, 2014-2016, Stainless Moto Maggot | TYGA-Performance
Set, Exhaust Pipe, Race System, KTM RC390, 2014-2016 Stainless Oval/Carbon End Cap | TYGA-Performance

Tom

I saw this email yesterday as well, but was waiting for you guys to introduce it on the forum. The Dyno difference you posted between the yosh rs9 and the akra system is insane. Are the gains on this new system the same? Were the gains all just from bolting on the exhaust or were any tuning parameters changed?

John390

I saw this email yesterday as well, but was waiting for you guys to introduce it on the forum. The Dyno difference you posted between the yosh rs9 and the akra system is insane. Are the gains on this new system the same? Were the gains all just from bolting on the exhaust or were any tuning parameters changed?

this!

Also, will this fit a late model bike or is it again, only for 16 and older?

Its coming! Pricing should be this week and dyno next.

Fantastic, Im keen to see the dyno results. I think thats where some of the extra ponies are in the 390R.
The continual expanding dia is the key I think (reverse supercharging). If you check out all the moto3 bikes pipes, they are using the same tech.

I also noticed in the WSS300 regs that cam timing adjustment is allowed
Please keep us posted

Last edited:

Andy

Country flag
Looks good. But you need a new belly pan and to change the plumbing on the water system.

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-801W using Tapatalk

mcsahib

shipped date

any idea when will this exhaust and the new belly pan available? race season is comming!

Looks good. But you need a new belly pan and to change the plumbing on the water system.

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-801W using Tapatalk

mcsahib

I mean when will any US vendor ve them? I just check it will cost me almost $200 to ship to US.

QUOTE==maz=;29840]I know one is coming to my home town. :)[/QUOTE]

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
We are working on it. If you want to get one of the first ones available make sure to order from me or Matt. The pre orders are stacking up and there won't be many available at first.
I mean when will any US vendor ve them? I just check it will cost me almost $200 to ship to US.

QUOTE==maz=;29840]I know one is coming to my home town. :)
[/QUOTE]