Need Help Not starting - Video

Renstar

Country flag
Hi all, here's a video of my 15' RC390 not starting. Recent changes (Wasn't running before the changes for about a month. Started ever month before hand though)

Workings
Airbox Mod with K&N Air filter
Throttle Body cleaned and serviced (Fuel injector not checked but physically looked okay with magnifying glass -Yes I know this doesn't mean anything)
PCV 5 Installed
Akrapovic Exhaust decat

Fuel is about 8 months old, with stock Spark plug still

Thanks for looking in advanced -feel free to grill me if you know I've messed up something

Last edited:

Chris209

Country flag
Do you happen to know Why was it not running to begin?

First check your fuses.. Its getting power so thats good.
Fuel should be fine. Change the fuel filter to be safe.

Need to throw a spark tester on the spark plug. Make sure your getting spark.

Check the compression on the cylinder.

Did you make sure everything on the PCV is connected correctly? Did you do the PCV work or a shop?

What map is on the PCV? Is it the right map for your year bike with the mods you have done? Did you load it correctly?

Renstar

Country flag
I'll grab a bunch of new fuses, couldn't see if they were good or bad as none were see through.

PCV is installed correctly and in tact with all connections, including O2 sensor module.

Spark plug is my next test, and I'll hook up my laptop to it the next check. I was told it was the Akra map

salviche

Country flag
I'll grab a bunch of new fuses, couldn't see if they were good or bad as none were see through.

PCV is installed correctly and in tact with all connections, including O2 sensor module.

Spark plug is my next test, and I'll hook up my laptop to it the next check. I was told it was the Akra map
Any updates? did you fix it? I have the exact same problem