Ohlins Full Adjustable Shock KT303 Forum Special

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
I didn't get the PM can you resend?

Tried.
For some reason it's not sending it.
May be because your a new member with only 1 post.
Sometimes the Forum requires new member to have a minimum of 15-20 posts before allowing features like PM's.
Helps cut down on the spammers and scammers.

CDN Duke

Country flag

We checked with Andreani.

They said their Kit has more travel then stock. Better bottoming control which allows 147mm of travel.

Stock is supposed to be around 115mm of travel

Just reading through some older threads and just realized the importance of this, it makes more sense now why this kit fits both the Duke and the RC390. Duke is 150mm travel out of the box, RC390 is 125mm travel (spec). The Andreani cartridge kit is same for both bikes...

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Just reading through some older threads and just realized the importance of this, it makes more sense now why this kit fits both the Duke and the RC390. Duke is 150mm travel out of the box, RC390 is 125mm travel (spec). The Andreani cartridge kit is same for both bikes...

Exactly. :)

streetfighter

OPTIONAL Location to mount the Reservoir.

KT303.jpg

c2911ee2a88219add8c2872dcb8ed690.jpg

Did mine the same way. Drilled one hole on the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kootenanny

I am planning a purchase of the Ohlins rear shock and Andreani fork carts soon as well...is there special pricing goin on or something?

FNQ

Hi Hard Racing,

please could you PM me with a price on a 303 shock and andreani cartridge kit + delivery to Australia (if you ship international)