Once upon a time a French man bought a RC for road and track

legone

Country flag
Hi there!

My name is Fabrice, I am French and 40 tomorrow.
I joined the forum because you seem to have all the information I need to gather regarding my new RC 390. And people participating here seem to have the same interests I have.

I have been riding for 12 years+. On the road with my beloved 2007 Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport 2V. And during some years on track with a 2003 Aprilia RSV R.
I recently sold the RSV because I wasn't progressing at all and it seems that was too much for my brain to comprehend. I tried the RC 125 and loved the chassis (the reseller did not have the RC 390 to test that day) and loved the chassis that gave me a lot of confidence. I confirmed with the 390 Adventure right after that 40+hp is enough to play.

Some days ago, I bought a RC 390 to use on both road and track. The bike is a 2018 equipped with Andreani forks, EMC shock (a good french brand), power parts rearsets, race Akra, race filter, Power Commander V, ... Now my goal will be to put back the street legal parts in order to get familiar with the bike. I'll certainly need you help for that since I could not find the Service Manual. I'll also need to setup properly the suspension since it was set for a 14 years old boy that is ... half my weight!