Parts ever in stock?

Metals 907

Anyone have a line on an countershaft seal for a 2015 rc 390?
Been waiting 2 weeks and not even a shipping notice from ktmtwins. Kinda bummed cause Brandon is a nice guy. Just hate the wait. When ordering the system said 3 to 5 days to process.....i wish.
2 weeks of a 90 day season stuck in a cage......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

isaac_

Anyone have a line on an countershaft seal for a 2015 rc 390?
Been waiting 2 weeks and not even a shipping notice from ktmtwins. Kinda bummed cause Brandon is a nice guy. Just hate the wait. When ordering the system said 3 to 5 days to process.....i wish.
2 weeks of a 90 day season stuck in a cage......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My local dealer can get parts to them in less than a week plus time it takes to ship. Try Manchester Honda KTM (CT based, ask for Mo)

ianblewitt

Country flag
Just had same issue with KTMTwins, I emailed them about my order it got returned by the dead email "Nichole," and then they tell me things are backordered (and one thing backordered without an ETA) so frustrated. 5-7 days fine but it's been longer and I had to email THEM about stock issues instead of them just telling me. Then I go see they're pushing the part on their site right now "on sale" that's backordered with no ETA. Rubbed me the absolute wrong way. Won't shop with them again.