Powercommander V vs. other fuel controllers

naveed

I was wondering what's the best option for racing. I am leaning towards powercommander with quick shifter and wanted to see if somebody has experience with other fuel controllers and could compare it to powercommander.

Dphtx

Was looking to do full bolt ons and a PCV to my 2018 as well. Bike only has 161 miles on it so I must wait a little, but i want to be apart of this to see everyone elses input on tuning the 2017 and up bikes.

naveed

I did some research and it seems that Powertronic is better then PCV as it allows to increase rev limit and has both fuel and ignition controllers.

naveed

Thanks! I saw rapidbike, but it's twice the cost of Powertronic and PCV. Do you know how does it differ and is it worth the extra money?

=maz=

Country flag
Thanks! I saw rapidbike, but it's twice the cost of Powertronic and PCV. Do you know how does it differ and is it worth the extra money?

Nothing more to add, like module "X" or "Y", no Dyno time required...you can change things like your exhaust header without needing to pay for another Dyno Run
Grey Area KTM, who are sponsors, had them at a great price.

naveed

Of course, I read the description and other forums about it, but I am unsure if the features they mention are independent of the bike or depends on the bike, so it may be that for RC390 there is not much difference between Evo and Racing module.