Powertronic Rc390 17' (ride by wire)

Sadmas

Country flag
As there is no other fuel controller yet I decided to buy a powertronic from the Racedynamics people. I must admit that I had something distrust about the quality of the product. I purchased it with the authorized reseller in Argentina. The first impression was positive. A packaging of the highest quality. Inside the box I found the ecu, the wiring with the connectors equal to the stock, a connector that serves to prove that the wiring is well connected before finally committing the new ecu, a usb cable to connect to the laptop, the warranty , stickers and a keychain. In addition to this and perhaps the lowest point includes a manual with the procedure but not well detailed.
The installation presents no difficulty at all. The most complicated thing is to remove the fuel tank to find the connector of the injector. The wiring brings 4 pairs of connectors, CPK, SPK, TPS, injector, and a ground wire. Once all connected you can connect the box that I place right next to the battery.
Once this is done we connect the box to the laptop, there from the R-tune program we can see the maps and modify them, calibrate the traction control and other things. In my case I had to calibrate the tps because the bike has ride by wire.
The first test was disappointing. The bike had the original injection cut at 10500rpm. I talked with Racedynamics support and coordinate a schedule to see what is the problem. Today they contacted me as planned, using team viewer they modified the map and some parameters and in 30 minutes I had the bike just as I wanted.
I plan to take it to the dyno to see what the results are, but in principle the sensations are good.
The most positive aspect is undoubtedly the quality and the quick and effective response of the technical support. I must clarify that the time difference between Argentina and India is big, however they helped me out of their business hours. In a few days I will take it to the track and I will be able to tell you more about the behavior of the bike

Enviado desde mi E6653 mediante Tapatalk

rc390cr

Country flag
Any chance you can share your map? Same bike here in Costa Rica, but I don't feel like the map included on the PowerTronic is good enough....