Powertronics maps

V1500

Hello I have a 2016 rc200 with arrow exhaust and K&N air filter and powertronic ecu, with the map that they have in their web site, does anyone have made another map? Or have made other modifications to their bike so it can have more hp or run better?

Hello I have a 2016 rc200 with arrow exhaust and K&N air filter and powertronic ecu, with the map that they have in their web site, does anyone have made another map? Or have made other modifications to their bike so it can have more hp or run better?
Do you have the first or second generation? the maps cannot be exchanged from one version to the other.

By the way I bought the 1st version. It works probably well, but there is no TPS signal taken into account, so the map depends of rpm and fuel injected (let's say engine load) so it is very difficult to make the proper calibration at dyno.
Finally I sold it and bought a PCV (but I could have bought a Powertronic 2nd generation.)

One solution for you would be to go at dyno (then I hope you have the 2nd version), or to plug a linear O2 sensor + display and check if there are conditions where you are lean or rich, or unstable engine, for example.

V1500

Do you have the first or second generation? the maps cannot be exchanged from one version to the other.

By the way I bought the 1st version. It works probably well, but there is no TPS signal taken into account, so the map depends of rpm and fuel injected (let's say engine load) so it is very difficult to make the proper calibration at dyno.
Finally I sold it and bought a PCV (but I could have bought a Powertronic 2nd generation.)

One solution for you would be to go at dyno (then I hope you have the 2nd version), or to plug a linear O2 sensor + display and check if there are conditions where you are lean or rich, or unstable engine, for example.

I have the last generation that uses the tps and you can also conect the quick shifter sensor, the problem is that were I live (Chile) there aren't too much places whith motorcycles dynos and to buy a afr gauge are very expensive