Pretty F390 bits.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I am 34 days away from entering my Novice Racing School for OMRRA at PIR and got my bike 100% today. Big shoutout to my #1 sponsor Formula 390 thanks for all the help and stellar products. The R6 shock should work amazing and looks great with the Tyga rear guard on it. All the bodywork is beautiful Tyga pieces, ready to race taken to new heights with the help of Formula 390!

reenmachine

Country flag
I am 34 days away from entering my Novice Racing School for OMRRA at PIR and got my bike 100% today. Big shoutout to my #1 sponsor Formula 390 thanks for all the help and stellar products. The R6 shock should work amazing and looks great with the Tyga rear guard on it. All the bodywork is beautiful Tyga pieces, ready to race taken to new heights with the help of Formula 390!

That's ridiculously gorgeous.

Flippn

Country flag
Nice looking bike! Looking forward to seeing the finished product after the decals are applied.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
How much lighter is that tire hugger assembly? It looks really good!

I just put them on the scale as I wasn't sure exactly what the weight was. The Carbon Fiber hugger and chain guard assembly weighs 11.2 ounces. Not sure what the thick plastic stock part weighs... don't have one handy to weigh, but certainly it's going to weigh more. :)

octaneguy

This bike is so gorgeous....I can see this in my future lol with my RC390. Love the orange and white scheme.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
How the r6 rear shock working ?

I can see you completely removes the black box under the seat.

It worked fairly well for a long time. But I ended up getting a good deal on a WP unit so its on the shelf now. You can remove the black under the seat easily, I reinstall it for rain races.

Lemans_72

It worked fairly well for a long time. But I ended up getting a good deal on a WP unit so its on the shelf now. You can remove the black under the seat easily, I reinstall it for rain races.

Yeah, I had a look at it today. But then I didn't really know what to do with all the cables from the tail light. So I end up living it.
But I did a mistake when I install the seat: I forgot the battery strap inside, I am placing it their while the battery is out. So need to get back in to pick it up :( LOL

By the way, the Tyga gp seat was a bit a weird to place. Didn't quit fit in straight away. Same for the front nose fairing.

What did you do with the Light Cables at the Rear? and what about the air intake seating their as well? If you got some pictures, to show me, that would be great! Because really prefer the look without this black stuff ;)

Cheers !