Information Quick release belly pan and 5 minute oil changes

Hubn

Country flag
I've recently made some brackets for my, new to me, race belly pan. I used quick release thingies, because I could, and am now able to take off my belly pan I'm under 1 minute without any tools.
That brings me to my question:

Has anyone attempted to speed run an oil change on an rc390, because I think I'd be able to do it sub 5 minutesIMG_20230212_184804.jpg

KTMLaos

Country flag
The belly pan is a nice solution but why would anyone need to do an oil/filter change in or under five minutes?

Hubn

Country flag
The belly pan is a nice solution but why would anyone need to do an oil/filter change in or under five minutes?
what if the world ends in 6 minutes, you need an oil change and you want to ride one last time? or a quick change between sessions on the track, but thats a bit unrealistic ;-)

legone

Country flag
Jokes apart, any time I can save on the regular maintenance is VERY welcome. I use my bike for both road and track. And converting from one mode to the other takes around 2h. If I could go as low as 1h I would be happy (but front lights are a bit tedious to remove)

Hubn

Country flag
Jokes apart, any time I can save on the regular maintenance is VERY welcome. I use my bike for both road and track. And converting from one mode to the other takes around 2h. If I could go as low as 1h I would be happy (but front lights are a bit tedious to remove)
same, i have to find a better way to attache and detache the license plate holder/ the seat.

Oh yeah and i dont take the headlights of. I just use a cover plate i got from aliexpress.

legone

Country flag
I bought the bike with a motoholders ... the difference in weight makes me accept to spend the extra 1h+ to swap

KTMLaos

Country flag
Okay, guess I won't be needing that as in general I don't often do track sessions of 3000 km+

what if the world ends in 6 minutes, you need an oil change and you want to ride one last time? or a quick change between sessions on the track, but thats a bit unrealistic ;-)

Hubn

Country flag
Okay, guess I won't be needing that as in general I don't often do track sessions of 3000 km+
i mean some people change their oil on every track day, so....
i dont think my stock RC powertrain needs that though, but if your bike is a little diva like mine and you have to detache the belly pan a few times a week, youl learn to appriciate every little time saver :)

Does anyone here ride on "real tracks"?
Im not sure if the RC is cut out for anything bigger than the local Kart track