R6 rear shock

simpletty

Country flag
Used for one track day, setup with 200lb rider. Shock was rebuilt and it works incredibly well on the track, no more pogo stick. Willing to part with this setup for a loss. First offer of 375 obo plus shipping takes it.
R6_S.jpg
IMG_2119.JPG

IGNORE THE ATTACHED THUMBNAILS BELOW...NO IDEA

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0720.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    722.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Robbase

Yeah i'm curious if it's direct bolt on as well. It looks like (from the pic) that there may have been some clearance issues with the shock and reservoir? Any info on how this affects the bike, ride height, etc...Also, were you using the stock exhaust? If so was the heat a factor with these shocks? I know it is with the stock set up (generally speaking). Thanks!

simpletty

Country flag
only clearance issue is the rear brake reservoir bracket has to be slightly adjusted other than that its a direct bolt on with the collars that were purchased from matt @ formula 390. This is a popular and more cost effictive route for those of you who want a track day performer or a better ride on the
street. it is documented heavily in the forum so just search r6 shock swap
no heat issues, using akra exhaust.

D

Deleted member 452

What's up with the Tonka 4-Wheel Drive invoice picture? Did you mean to post a picture of the invoice for the shock rebuild?

CDN Duke

Country flag
simpletty - can you reply to my emails or PMs Lonny? I'll take that refund now, been waiting very patiently.

thanks
Andrew

Grove

I'm not one to normally jump in on other people's business, but if I'm reading correctly, half a year without shipping?!

Whaaa?!!

CDN Duke

Country flag
A delay was expected as he found it was leaking prior to shipping. He was taking it back to the vendor that rebuilt it but I haven't heard back since.

CDN Duke

Country flag
simpletty - can you reply to my emails or PMs Lonny?

I'll take that refund now, been waiting very patiently.

psych0hans

Country flag
No chance of a Paypal refund?

looks like you're being ignored.
Join Date08-16-2015Last Activity06-27-2017 07:39 AM

CDN Duke

Country flag
No chance of a Paypal refund?

looks like you're being ignored.
Join Date08-16-2015Last Activity06-27-2017 07:39 AM

Yup, seems so.

His name is Lonny Bancescu and he rides/races out of the Edmonton, Alberta area. I paid via bank transfer so no, can't pursue refund that way.

He did offer a refund when he first identified the leak back in February but I asked him to see if the vendor who did the rebuild would repair it as I still wanted the shock at that time. No updates since :mad:

mdabyo

Country flag
That sucks :(. i have been burned once by a EMT payment. Now its paypal or visa. i always want the protection! I hope he either ships it or refunds you soon..

CDN Duke

Country flag
Made contact with Lonny today via the Book of Faces... he says he'll shoot me a refund when he gets back in country, working overseas currently.