RC “Luggage”

Chuz

Country flag
I have a perfectly good VFR with full luggage, but the RC will still be going European touring when all the restrictions are over.

120B9169-4381-4B4E-B249-B789905F2265.jpeg

Chuz

Country flag
In the picture it has internal hard sides in the bag which make it full size. I remove them, so what ever I have in it becomes smaller and squeezes down.
One of the anti slip matts over the back end and under the bag. My bike has a pretty heavy tail tidy on giving some fix points. The bag has 4 pull down straps, but I really rely on two of those ROK straps around to make sure.

Hubn

Country flag
The big one
In the picture it has internal hard sides in the bag which make it full size. I remove them, so what ever I have in it becomes smaller and squeezes down.
One of the anti slip matts over the back end and under the bag. My bike has a pretty heavy tail tidy on giving some fix points. The bag has 4 pull down straps, but I really rely on two of those ROK straps around to make sure.
Ah interesting, thx for the advice. I might steal a few ideas for my own road trip setup

Chuz

Country flag
The tank bag is a Givi Tanklock setup. But they don’t actually do (or did) a cap ring for the RC. I looked at KTM part numbers and saw that one of the Duke years had the same cap. So I brought one of them. But the Duke cap fits around the other way so the bolt holes were wrong and fitted the bag “backwards”. it was possible just about to mod the cap ring and reverse it for the RC