RC 390 fork kit and shock options

naveed

What are the best fork kit and shock options for race and strictly track riding? I found the following options till now. Are there any other options?

GP Suspension: $795
Andreani: $649
Matris: $985

K-Tech RCU Razor-R Rear: $795
JRi Double Adjustable Shock: $899
Nitron Racing Shock: $840
OHLINS KT303 SHOCK: $789

I personally run the GP fork kit and Penske shock. I would recommend checking with your local suspension tuner as they may have a different opinion or understand another product better.

simpletty

Country flag
bitubo makes cartridge kit and rear shock for the rc. Running that setup in main bike (dry). Running andreani and k-tech razor in the rear on the wet bike (rain only). Bellisimoto stateside, or omniaracing.net. I got mine from omniaracaing and saved a bunch of money. xxf11 rear from bellisimoto 1159.95$ omnia racing 927$ plus about 30$ duties. Fork kit [FONT=&quot]Bitubo JBH01V1 Adjustabale Pressurized Fork Cartridge 612.85$. bellisimoto wants 709$. Both are available on ebay as well since omniaracing has an online store. :i ordered direct from them with no issues. Savings is a decent amount, but support local where you can, if you can. :Im from canada so no one has any of this here anyway. [/FONT]