bbristol

Received today. Wish I bought this prior to my iphone flying down i40 from some cheap holder from staples. Oh well, lesson learned... I love it so far, easy to install, way cheaper than ktm solution, and seems rock solid and super clean. Thanks MNNTHBX.

View attachment 3147

Attachments

• WIN_20161022_15_32_15_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20161022_15_32_15_Pro.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 1,108
Last edited:

Ronnie

Had a few idiots do stupid things to me ... cut me off, merge in to me, nearly hit a kangaroo, and such .. want to mount a go pro so if one such idiot causes an accident it's on film .. my issue is I have blacked out my windscreen and want to know if go pro will sit high enough to look over it

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
In that case it wouldn't be optimal, however you could grab one of the longer RAM arms off the internet and get the clearance you need.

Ronnie

Thanks might grab the ball soon got wedges on the way but camera will be done .. some one said helmet cams are illegal here i was going to go that way but rather not end up in court

zeviance

Country flag
For those who are wondering - you can take off the stock steering stem nut with a 24mm hex socket. That and breaker bar should do the job.

RedWinter

Just ordered mine and got it installed, seems just right. Thanks BTW on the 24mm hex socket, was the right size.

IMG_20180326_182051806.jpg