RC 390 Photos Aftermarket Parts / Mods

Great place to post photos of aftermarket parts fitted to your bike or Mod's
Would be good if I could actually upload a photo to get it started !!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC04411.jpg
    DSC04411.jpg
    852.1 KB · Views: 70,692
Ok so the upload worked - So far I have replaced the pipe with the Fuel Carbon version made in England. New R & G Tail tidy and replaced both levers with KTM Adjustable - Apart from a few suspension setting tweaks all is stock - Just under 2000 k,s on the clock

Post Photos of your own RC always good to see what others are doing.

Got a rear pic of the tail tidy? And were you able to get the orange levers?

Guzz has a really good photo in the Photo Thread under new bike of the R & G Tail Tidy - Not sure what you mean regarding the orange levers - These are the levers shown in the Power Parts book for the RC 390 and are adjustable in and out plus are spring loaded when push out and are foldable if that all makes sense? The orange ones I think you are talking about are only adjustable in length

A1VW2NV

Country flag
I had seen orange anodised folding levers andI thought they were in the 2014 power parts catalog. After looking, it appears they were orange/black. I did see some all orange levers with the KTM logo somewhere...
Thanks. I didn't realize the tail tidy was the same as Guzz had posted.

fos373

Aftermarket pictures here you go!!!

Race Screen
Wave rotor (disregard carbon fender - I was test fitting something)
Adjustable Rearsets
Belly pan
Race Solo Seat
Exhaust
Case Covers

Going racing this weekend!!!!!

Last edited:

DCMoney

Country flag
Aftermarket pictures here you go!!!

Race Screen
Wave rotor (disregard carbon fender - I was test fitting something)
Adjustable Rearsets
Belly pan
Race Solo Seat
Exhaust
Case Covers

Going racing this weekend!!!!!

Where did you get the bodywork from?

It's not too bad, but most of the parts are on backorder.

I ordered race windshield, solo seat, and some Eveotech stuff. Not sure about the exhaust and lower cowl. Hope someone start making full race fairing.

On the fence about the rearsets, KTM or SATO (for RC125)

A1VW2NV

Country flag
I'm not a huge fan of whats available for a fender eliminator/tail tidy, so I pulled all of it and started hacking away. This is what I ended up with. I still plan on adding the plate light and painting the studs/nuts black.
Blackbetty2 473.jpgBlackbetty2 474.jpgBlackbetty2 475.jpg

fos373

Hope someone start making full race fairing.

Everyonethat's racing needs to pester the race body companies!!!! I asked back in December and they were all on the fence. Sharkskinz was the most receptive but they needed the bike. I'm in CO and they're in FL so that didn't work.