RC390 on the Angeles Crest Highway, SoCal

reenmachine

Country flag
Finally got the chance to play around with the GoPro (Hero4 Silver) on the RC last Sunday. I mounted it to the flat surface just in front of the headlights.

My normal ride is the Angeles Crest Highway from La Cañada to Newcomb's Ranch (or sometimes Wrightwood) and back. This is a section on the way back, from the turnoff for the Mt. Wilson Observatory to the Angeles Forest Highway (click for map). Super fun.

4.6 miles, 4 minutes 51 seconds. Sounds about right ;)

[video=youtube_share;n6d-qJs89DU]https://youtu.be/n6d-qJs89DU[/video]

micah360

Nice... looks like fun. Actually looks pretty similar to the roads here in the Colorado Rockies.

I thought I was going to get a GoPro for my birthday a few weeks back, but the wife got me a longboard instead... a sweet-ass longboard. GoPro looks cool though...

reenmachine

Country flag
Nice... looks like fun. Actually looks pretty similar to the roads here in the Colorado Rockies.

I thought I was going to get a GoPro for my birthday a few weeks back, but the wife got me a longboard instead... a sweet-ass longboard. GoPro looks cool though...

Nothing like a longboard in the Colorado Rockies! :D

Crove1974

According to the HyperOutdoor games has no limit of age. All types of games of your interest either for the android and IOS can be found on HyperOutdoor. To care about the people’s joy and to ease you is the first priority seems to be of HyperOutdoor

Last edited: