RC390 Race bike - So. Cal

$4,800 - Title in hand

PICS HERE

Turn key (without a key!) race bike; this bike is ready to go and needs nothing. Custom dyno tuned at Attack Performance (by the guy who made Cameron Beaubier's motors) making 45 horsepower this bike is no ultra lightweight slouch.

Motor head has been machined flat and cometic thin head gasket installed.

Has been down once about 15mph on the left side and has a minor blemishes.

Mods:
Full Yoshimura stainless undertail exhaust w/ muffler guards.
Tyga header
World Supersport Spec RC390R intake boot
Andreani cartridges
Ohlins rear shock with remote adjuster
Driven racing top triple clamp
Power Commander V
Dynojet quick shifter
Key eliminator
Motion Pro Rev2 quick turn throttle
SAMCO coolant hoses
SPAL radiator fan
Radiator guard
Hot bodies + Tyga bodywork with super bike style tail.
Driven captive wheel spacers front and rear
Galfer front rotor
Steel braided brake lines front and rear
Tyga race spec front fairing stay
Tyga carbon fiber case covers
Tyga adjustable rearsets
Tech spec tank grips
Antigravity lightweight race battery w/ tender hookup
Zeta clutch and brake lever guards
Adjustable brake and clutch levers
Driven Halo keyless gas cap
T Rex frame sliders
Front axle sliders
Shark fin toe protector
Engine block off plate.
Race air filter
Fully safety wired for CVMA!

I also have a box with street parts, some additional bodywork panels, spare handlebars and a few rear set parts. Will even throw in a KTM umbrella!

Last edited:

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Year? tires? Mileage? Pics?

Also, what is an engine block off plate?

Tires are what you prefer to put on. Currently equipped with used Pirelli supercorsa rear and slick front.
Pics are linked in the top of the post. Forum kept telling me the file size was too big no matter how many times I downsized. Didn't want to post a potato.

An engine block off plate goes on top of the motor and plugs where emissions lines that vent out of the head are located. Starting to think I'm crazy because I can't find any rc390 block off plates online... I've installed them on every bike I owned and have a vague memory of doing it on the KTM, too...

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Thanks; I hadn't noticed the pics link.

Year?
Mileage?
Is the big gap between the front of the side fairings and the nose piece just how the Tyga piece is designed?
Rear ABS sensor missing... whole ABS system taken out? Included in your box of parts?

Thanks; it's a pretty attractive package. Why are you selling?

It is year 2015. Miles are 4281.

I think that's how the Tyga piece is designed? I remember thinking it looked a bit odd when I bought the bike (from a friend in Colorado and bike was shipped to me) but the pieces lined up with the bolt holes so I figured that's how the piece of designed!

The ABS module was removed. Some of the braided brake lines were used to go from master cylinders straight to calipers. Better for racing that way. Don't recall if I have the ABS module in my box of parts. Would not recommend reinstalling for race or track use at all. Makes the brakes more squishy and you can get a little more stopping power without ABS.

Selling because the 390 isn't so popular around here and the class is starting to shrink. I bought a Ninja 400.