Tom

Oh wtf? It wraps around the underside of the engine? That's probably what it is on the 2020 rc390 spy shots then. Here I was secretly hoping they were actually testing a 690 with rc390 case covers =(

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Oh wtf? It wraps around the underside of the engine? That's probably what it is on the 2020 rc390 spy shots then. Here I was secretly hoping they were actually testing a 690 with rc390 case covers =(

It's ALL about length of the exhaust. If the exhaust is too short... it no makey teh powah!

Tom

So I guess they didnt have an under fairing (err what ever it's called) to cover that portion of the exhaust on the spy shots. I'm guessing they needed to test ground clearance before putting a new body panel into production. I wouldnt be surprised if we see different suspension on the next generation of bikes.

I also notice Hotbodiesracing make the wss300 fairings. It shows ramair scoops on the inside of the side fairing panels.
Is it actually pressurised Ram air or just a cool air duct?

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Its advertised as a ram but its far from the case. Think of it as an aggressive cool air intake.
I also notice Hotbodiesracing make the wss300 fairings. It shows ramair scoops on the inside of the side fairing panels.
Is it actually pressurised Ram air or just a cool air duct?