I have a 2015 project bike in stock form with a blown motor. Not sure the extent yet but looking at the forums, it looks like the common preventative measures for these older motors is
- Resurfacing the head as there are known issues there (warped head issues)
- 1.6 Bar rad cap and SPAL fan (overheating)
- PVC tuning (richen up fuel)
- Is the above a good place to start or could I update the head to a newer model 2018+? Cant find info if anyone has successfully done this to resolve any mating issues.
- If the damage is beyond the head, source a newer 2018+ motor - Does anyone know if its actually plug and play or will I require a full harness and dash conversion?