Red Racing Parts redracingparts.com Doesn't Ship Your Parts!!!

ToraTora

Country flag
Big note on Red Racing Parts
I ordered this screen and a Domino choke lever assembly from them on March 23rd 2016, and they charged me for the pleasure. Today it is May 26th (65 days later) I regularly email these guys about my order--I still have not received any shipments from them! Their communication only occurs when you prompt them. They send an auto reply that means nothing, and then maybe they get back to your email. They repeat the same stuff over and over, but it always seems to be some sort of stock error and the parts will ship in "10-12 days." Notice how they actually use the exact same words repeatedly! And of course the parts never ship. This is horrible customer service.

I should also note the day that I ordered these items they showed a discount on the screen. This discount changed while I was filling out my order to a lower discount. I contacted them about it, but they wouldn't do anything. This very much falls into the bait and switch category.

March 25th
Ok, we will ship asap.

April 15th
I'm sorry for delay. However, we will ship your stuff in 10-12 days.

April 18th
We had an error in our stock and we are doing our best to speed up.

May 9th
I'm sorry for delay. However, we will ship your stuff in 10-12 days.

May 10
We had an error in our stock and that is the reason of delay.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
If you paid with PayPal, have them reverse the charge. While they might ACTUALLY be having stock problems, that sort of customer service is inexcusable!

...and oh man, that website of theirs too... holy *****!!! Welcome to web design ala 1993! All they are missing is the BLINK elements to go with the rest of their super bright fluorescent green and red color scheme. {WRETCH}!

barf.jpg

Seth

Country flag
If you paid with PayPal, have them reverse the charge. While they might ACTUALLY be having stock problems, that sort of customer service is inexcusable!

...and oh man, that website of theirs too... holy *****!!! Welcome to web design ala 1993! All they are missing is the BLINK elements to go with the rest of their super bright fluorescent green and red color scheme. {WRETCH}!

View attachment 2537

Lol that is funny but it isn't fall just yet!

OP: Pick up that phone (if they have a phone #) Usually a couple phone calls gets good attention.

ToraTora

Country flag
Update

Actually I have phone service that makes it very affordable to call Europe. But that's not my reason for posting this--nor to find a solution to my situation. The reason I've put this up is to let other folks know that Red isn't good about fulfilling the orders, and had someone else posted this info where I might have seen it I could have been saved the hassle. So I'm hoping to save other people some hassle. If you do a search there are others that have had these very same problems. Unfortunately I didn't do my due diligence before I shopped with them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really I just want the parts. I haven't found any other store that sells the dark wind screen for my bike. I can get a clear screen (which is what I've done in the mean time), but Red was the only one offering a dark screen.

I did receive an email from them today:

We will ship for sure but there is more delay.We are doing our best to ship asap.

Please let me know if you could not wait any longer and you want to cancel your order for a full refund.