RedRenna is buying an RC390!

RedRenna

Hi everyone!

I pick up my brand new 2016 RC390 on Saturday and I am so excited. I have been reading lots of useful stuff on this forum over the last couple of days, and just thought I would share my excitement with you all, and give you a link to my review of the RC390 that I made back in 2015 when the bike was leant to me for two weeks from KTM.

https://youtu.be/C8gUp4t9CEs

I fell in love with that little bike. Didn't want to give it back. And when I got back on my bigger, stiffer, less comfortable Honda CBR600rr for the long ride home, I felt like I was leaving behind the little, light and nimble bike that was right for me. It has taken me a long time to getting around to buying one, due to life (and my attachment to my CBR) getting in the way, but the day is almost here!

So Hello from me, and I hope you like the video :)

Diploman

Welcome to the 390 community, Renna! Congratulations on your new RC! You're going to love it. Of course it's not quite as fast as your CBR600 on a straightaway, but twisties are a different matter. Anyway, many agree that it is more fun to ride a (relatively) slow bike fast than a fast bike slow. Enjoy!!

Great video, loved your commentary!

RedRenna

Thank you Diploman :) Picked her up at the weekend and she is a brilliant little bike. Can't wait to get out riding again!