Replacement pivot screws for brake & clutch levers

Hi people, I just wanted to know if anyone can tell me where to purchase replacement pivot screws for my brake and clutch levers? I’ve been having great difficulty trying to find them and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

mekonrider

Country flag
I was looking myself when changing levers. I don't think KTM sell them, I can't see them on the parts fiche, only the entire assembly.

390Peso

Country flag
Hey!

I've been looking for these as well, i will update you when I've found something.
Probably will end up using a similar pivot from another KTM.

Kind regards,

Bigpeso33

I just ended up finding a damaged clutch assembly from someone scrapping a totaled duke of similar year for around $15 on eBay. I don’t think it’s a very common bolt and I really had a lot of trouble finding something similar that would fit so I took the easy option and was done with it. If you have the tools you could probably make one.

390Peso

Country flag
I just ended up finding a damaged clutch assembly from someone scrapping a totaled duke of similar year for around $15 on eBay. I don’t think it’s a very common bolt and I really had a lot of trouble finding something similar that would fit so I took the easy option and was done with it. If you have the tools you could probably make one.
Hey!

That's actually a great idea, I'll be looking for parted out dukes/RC models. If it takes too long i might bring it to the machine shop and get it made or something like that. Probably quite expensive for just a bolt, but oh well i need it anyway!

Kind regards,

Bigpeso33

Timmah

Country flag
I need the same thing, don't want to spend the 50 dollars for an entire assembly when all I need is the one bolt and nut.

390Peso

Country flag
I need the same thing, don't want to spend the 50 dollars for an entire assembly when all I need is the one bolt and nut.
Yea I'm still looking for one, ought to just use some second hand ones from a different bike.