RevIt Shield Jacket-Black/Orange SM

Treachery

Country flag
RevIt Shield Jacket-SOLD

If you're familiar with RevIt, you'll know that it is top-quality gear. The Shield jacket is no exception.

To borrow from the official description:

• Race fit (I'd call it traditional US fit, not Euro snug), sizing runs true to a US small
  • Outer shell consists of 600 Denier polyester and Lorica
  • Hydratex® G-liner for waterproofing and breathability
  • Insulation consists of a detachable thermal liner
  • Visibility provided by laminated reflection materials at the elbows
  • Knox® Flexiform CE protection at shoulders and elbows, back protector pocket prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert type RV (INCLUDED)
  • Adjustment straps at hips as well as adjustment tabs at the collar, upper arms and sleeve cuffs
  • VCS ventilation zippers are located in the upper arms and back
  • Short connection zipper allows you to connect the jacket to any pants in the REV’IT line
  • Jeans loop
  • Slit pockets, inner pockets
To be honest, I bought it because the orange trim is a dead-on match for KTM orange, and I wanted a jacket to match the RC. I wore it so little, I forgot that it was marketed as waterproof. TBH, I'd go with water-resistant for anything that's not GoreTex Pro. But since it's never been wet, I can't comment on that.

Back:

Vents:

Shoulder detail:

Collar with adjustment:

Back Protector:

Double front zipper, full zip-in liner:

With the exception of some lint and perhaps some debris from the three times it got worn, it is in nearly like-new condition.

Original retail was $299. The Rev-It CE-approved back protector pad was another $49. Asking $120, shipped in the CONUS, including the RevIt hanger and storage bag. It's way​ hard to find a jacket this nice at this price. Please PM me with any questions.

Last edited: