Its seems like its been a little bit since anyone has posted some road race photos so lets see them. Here are a few to get things started.77643737-IMG_2550.jpg77643736-IMG_2638.jpg2018-06-16_OMRRA_1096-X4 (1).jpg2018-07-21_OMRRA_0665-X3.jpg2018-05-13_OMRRA_317-X3.jpg These are all from our OMRRA Ultralightweight classes here in Oregon where our grids have been very healthy this year like most.

simpletty

Country flag
rd34677.jpgrd6.jpgROUND1.jpgrd34677889.jpg

me doing my best impression of a traffic cone
[video=youtube;m4LYaxM8HdU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4LYaxM8HdU[/video]

green_bread

Country flag
Heres one from my last race weekend, which was a couple weeks ago. Also, bonus video link. Another coach on a Super Duke 1290 followed me around for a lap while we found a little open track during one of the Novice sessions we were coaching. :-D

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCBWSSOLCJ8&feature=youtu.be&t=1m53s

p2986117212-4.jpg

IMG_6153.jpg
From the 6 hour ULW Endurance race at Hallett last round. This was the just hours before the water pump decided it didn't want to be a team player.

Andy

Country flag
_AJP9409.jpg _AJP8675.jpg
Got mine out on track at Cadwell Park a few weeks back! By far the most fun I've had on a trackday, small bikes rule!

Kudos to you for running an endurance race on the RC. I don’t think I’d ever do that. I’d be concerned about reliability over that many hours.

I was worried about that aspect as well, just due to the bike being so fragile. It did well during the race, but as soon as we got it moved to the cold pit post race, it pooped the bed. I am hoping that getting the head and all the internals redone at the dealer will eliminate the risk for next time. Only time will tell. There are a few other teams who run the RC for endurance, and their bikes are holding up pretty well so far.

isaac_

I was worried about that aspect as well, just due to the bike being so fragile. It did well during the race, but as soon as we got it moved to the cold pit post race, it pooped the bed. I am hoping that getting the head and all the internals redone at the dealer will eliminate the risk for next time. Only time will tell. There are a few other teams who run the RC for endurance, and their bikes are holding up pretty well so far.

I wonder why it would do it then... love endurance racing. I’ve done it on my SV... but those are tanks on wheels.

I wonder why it would do it then... love endurance racing. I’ve done it on my SV... but those are tanks on wheels.

I'm really digging the vibe from the Ultra-Lightweight GP endurance. We have a couple of R3s in our stable that have given us quite a bit of success. The grids are huge and sometimes it turns into Thunderdome with all the bikes on the track, but it's a ton of fun.