Mobile browser view isn't loading images correctly:
Screenshot_20170116-081601.jpgScreenshot_20170116-082419.jpg

Switch to desktop view and works fine:
Screenshot_20170116-081622.jpg
This is on Android with chrome browser.

green_bread

Country flag
No fix for my issue yet :mad:

Have you checked your settings to make sure they didnt get changed somehow? Site/forum upgrade, etc, can sometimes cause peoples settings to reset...

Under the Forum Actions menu, click General Settings. On the page it takes you to, youll want to look at the notification and default thread subscription mode settings.

Not saying this will 100% fix the issue for you, but its something you can check on your own, at least. :)

CDN Duke

Country flag
I sometimes find I can't enter space character when using Quick Reply box, need to Go Advanced and it works there... It is an intermittent issue, eg works most of the time but occasionally does require me to switch to Go Advanced.

This is with Chrome [FONT=&amp]Version 55.0.2883.95 (64-bit) [/FONT][FONT=&amp]on macOS Sierra 10.12.3 (Beta), but has been this way for some time even on older OS versions.

[/FONT]

OldVet

Have you checked your settings to make sure they didnt get changed somehow? Site/forum upgrade, etc, can sometimes cause peoples settings to reset...

Under the Forum Actions menu, click General Settings. On the page it takes you to, youll want to look at the notification and default thread subscription mode settings.

Not saying this will 100% fix the issue for you, but its something you can check on your own, at least. :)

Thanks buy yeah have checked that previously.

Capture.JPG

OldVet

Thanks buy yeah have checked that previously.

View attachment 3412

Capture.JPG

Chances it's on my end somewhere, email provider or my computer?

Treachery

Country flag
^^^^^
Having the same issue as OldVet: No notification of new replies. Have had this happen before when the forum "sender" has become identified as "spam" by members' ISPs/mail handlers. My ISP is through EarthLink; IIRC, the forum had to contact them to "unblock" the notifications. I'll check my webmail spam folder, but (again, IIRC) the diversion was upstream of that, so there was nothing that I could do.

green_bread

Country flag
I sometimes find I can't enter space character when using Quick Reply box, need to Go Advanced and it works there... It is an intermittent issue, eg works most of the time but occasionally does require me to switch to Go Advanced.

This is with Chrome [FONT=&amp]Version 55.0.2883.95 (64-bit) [/FONT][FONT=&amp]on macOS Sierra 10.12.3 (Beta), but has been this way for some time even on older OS versions.

[/FONT]

This is also happening for me. Both on a desktop computer and on my phone. Using Chrome on each device.

Treachery

Country flag
No luck getting EarthLink to chase down the message issue, but I did get an email notification that green_bread had made the post above. So, beats me!

OldVet

Interesting for sure and I guess the Admin doesn't have a clue what is up with this...

I on Comcast/Xfinity here on the west coast...

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Hi Everyone. I have just updated to the latest version of the site software. Hopefully that has fixed some of the bugs. There is an issue with the mobile skin still...... Working on it

emiller

Country flag
I can type properly in this quick Reply box :D, I tested the forum in two mobile browsers the first one is the phone main browser (Galaxy S7 Edge) and it loads properly, second one is Chrome for Android and it doesn't load at all.

Treachery

Country flag
The look is fine on a iPad, but the forum SW made me log back in, then treated my login as a registration attempt. The only wrinkle was that the login boxes were hidden below another box at the top of the screen.

Tom

What's up with the token expiration period? New posts are not visible unless you hit the refresh button when you enter a thread. All of the threads on the sub forums at the main page are out dated, and it doesnt show you logged in until you click on a sub forum.