Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Gray Area Custom lab has been pumping out the latest and greatest. Available hopefully late next week. First one to guess gets a free one!
0416191550.jpg
0416191552.jpg

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
rear caliper hangar?
I'd definitely buy that. I HATE the stupid stock setup.

If that's not what it is, then I'll guess combination left rear bobbin and toe guard mount. (Not nearly as exciting)

CDN Duke

Country flag
looks like a support for the gear change input shaft
I think this is correct. If so, I'm in for one...

7ebd9a92437dc5c1624724df425812e1.jpg

I agree that it's a shift spindle holder. I suppose anything that can remove the flex from the shift arm to the shaft would be a good thing.

Is there any chance that you might be working on a shortened shift arm in the near future? I have one rigged from a triumph 675 to my RC now, but a purpose built one would be pretty cool. It makes a gear changes so much easier and faster.

Andy

Country flag
All this shiny stuff is going to cost me a fortune in import duty!

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-801W using Tapatalk

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
looks like a support for the gear change input shaft
Winner! Even if I am on the fence about it.
Its the shift shaft support part of our shift kit coming out shortly. We are waiting on the short shift linkage arms to get completed from the machine shop then it will be ready for sale.
0416191118.jpg

Tom

Random question, would the lack of support on the input shaft cause me to have to tighten the linkage bolt every so often? I've noticed that over time it keeps developing play on the connection to the input shaft, but the bolt doesn't seem to be backing out.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Random question, would the lack of support on the input shaft cause me to have to tighten the linkage bolt every so often? I've noticed that over time it keeps developing play on the connection to the input shaft, but the bolt doesn't seem to be backing out.
No the stock linkage is a POS made of recycled pop cans in India. Thats about half of the reason why I am making a new one, and then the short shift kit.

Andy

Country flag
Does it have a universal application with any type linkage?

I've always noticed lots of play in the shift shaft, think it contributed to the damage on my selector fork.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I haven't really tried it on anything else and I highly doubt it will fit others.
Does it have a universal application with any type linkage?

I've always noticed lots of play in the shift shaft, think it contributed to the damage on my selector fork.

CDN Duke

Country flag
Any updates?

I'm running Dynojet quick shifter and Factory Pro shift kit so I don't really need the short shift piece if the brackets are available separately now?

This is exactly what I wanted to see parts-wise after picking up my RC. Just waiting on my RB Evo from ya'll, keeping my eyes peeled for the release of this kit.