Willasan

Anyone else down in SoCal? I'm near San Diego, but I've been known to make my way up near LA for a twisty road. Usual haunts are Palomar Mountain, Highway 94, and less often Ortega Highway.

MrGrody

Anyone else down in SoCal? I'm near San Diego, but I've been known to make my way up near LA for a twisty road. Usual haunts are Palomar Mountain, Highway 94, and less often Ortega Highway.
SoCal here but mainly ride Idyllwild.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MrGrody

I'm in the Valley.... Don't ride anywhere in particular but willing to go for a ride if people want to meet up :)
I think me and a couple other guys from another forum I'm on may be at Ortega mid week but not too sure yet.

octaneguy

I'm in Anaheim Hills. I have a group of riding buddies that goes to ACH, Idylwild, Ortega Highway, or sometimes just putting around Santiago Canyon to Cooks Corner. We're planning on going to ACH next Sunday with probably a small group of 5 or 6 riders.

MrGrody

I'm in Anaheim Hills. I have a group of riding buddies that goes to ACH, Idylwild, Ortega Highway, or sometimes just putting around Santiago Canyon to Cooks Corner. We're planning on going to ACH next Sunday with probably a small group of 5 or 6 riders.
Oh Idyllwild, my backyard.

nino209

I'm in SD, but i have a cup bike, track only for me, hit me up if you ever want to do a track day.

Willasan

I'm in SD, but i have a cup bike, track only for me, hit me up if you ever want to do a track day.
I definitely do. I work a lot of weekends at the moment and money is a bit tight, but I haven't had either of my current bikes to the track yet.

emiller

Country flag
I'm in the Torrance Area and I met another member (ShinySideUp) it seems like he works a couple of miles away from my place xD

ktme

I often travel between Temecula and Beverly Hills, would be cool to grab a meal with some fellow KTM riders.